Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Haddad

I have been his patient for many years and have been very pleased with him as a person as well as his skills as a Doctor in times when I have seen other Doctors and have gone over my medical/prescription history,they have all commented on his diagnosis/treatments are right on,they wouldn't change a thing.He is very busy but makes you feel he is not in a hurry when you have concerns,he takes the time to explain and listen to you.He has always been very polite and so has his staff.Yes,the wait when you have an appointment time is long,but I am willing to wait for his expertise knowing that it might be me he is taking his time with,making sure he has addressed all of my concerns and also that I understand his instructions.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Was very rude, arrogant, rough, didn't want to hear anything I tried explaining to him. Did not ask, but tells me what medications and procedures he wanted me to have. Living nearly a four hour drive, being very ill, I had one Xray, but needed a blood test for the other. I was told, I had to drive back to get a script or have it done there. Not being his patient, but him being in charge over the facility, would not let me talk to my DR via phone, that had been treating me for several years. I had to find another Primary DR closer to my home. I refuse to be seen by him again.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Charles J. Haddad's Credentials

• U Mundial Dominicana (Umd), Esc De Med (World Univ) (Closed 1991) (Grad. 1986)