Ratings for Dr. David H. Reall

If I could literally write up the kind of doctor you would like to have, for me it would be Dr. Reall. Compassionate, empathetic and most importantly knowledgeable. And oh yeah btw he's an overall decent man. And lets face it, when you put as much trust and responsibility in one persons hands I want it to be Dr. Reall.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

he is an awesome doctor he is my doctor and all three of my childrens he always listens he doesnt judge me he asks me how i feel cause he realizes thar moms know things too he gets down to my kids level.I would reccomend him to everybody

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

He's been my doctor for 7 years. He is an excellent listener -- I have never had the feeling that he is watching the clock. Visits with him are very calm and enjoyable. He is not dismissive at all. I recommend him whenever I have a chance.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

As previous people said; we are a team! I love that he does not dismiss anything, and will refer if he does not know or if I ask. He is courteous and compassionate. I am an RN and he is not threatened by this or afraid to say he is not sure of anything. He will either look it up or refer. I wish there were more like him!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Doctor Reall is the most compassionate professional in his field. He listens intently being certain not to dismiss his patients concerns.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

He is a good doctor---I have found him to be compassionate and involved. He listens to what I have to say and does not dismiss my concerns. We are a team in my healthcare. He is open to alternative medicine like acupuncture. I listed the punctuality as a 3 because he is sometimes late to a scheduled time. He is good about apologizing. I find it hard to be critical because he doesn't typically watch the clock when he is seeing a patient and more time is needed than was scheduled.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. David H. Reall's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company