Ratings for Dr. Stanley L. Librach

Wonderful performance. He spent time with me, made me feel comfortable and saved my life. I was extremely concerned about my appearance. He has given me back my life. Thank you Dr. Librach!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I had rhinoplasty twice (2015, 2016) and my nose look the same or worse and has chronic pain. Unfortunate and disheartening experience. Time and money not well spent

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

He's a talented surgeon with gifted hands & a very kind heart. I refuse to go to anyone else & I refer him to everyone I know. Everyone of my friends & family members are tickled with their final results too! He did a breast augmentation & a lift on me but you can't see the scars! I also got Lipo on my thighs & belly, then got a tummy tuck. I'm nearly 50 & tho I'm not one to brag- I look incredible in a bikini now. He also revised a HUGE horrid appendectomy scar that was on my tummy. You can barely see it now. He volunteers for a non profit that helps the elderly & disabled & never belittles a patient because of their upbringing, background, financial means or education. He is a truly humble human being, who has touched the lives of thousands. On a follow up visit one day, I arrived to his office early... so I sat in his waiting room... and I listened to his patients talk about all he has done for them. I was actually left speechless (which is hard to imagine, if you know me!) Haha. AND there's a quote from him-hanging in his office- it says something like: everyone is beautiful. I simply pull back the curtains so others can see what I saw at first glance. Dr. Librach- YOU are one of the greatest men I have ever met. Let me say, Thank you- on behalf of the thousands of people who don't have a voice or the means to get on this site.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I have witnessed many successful surgeries performed by Dr. Librach and I have seen many satisfied patients! Dr. Librach always does a phenomenal job, I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

He should stick with breasts and not experiment with faces. No communication before or after speaks volumes! He would not put before and after pics of my face in any advertising!

Submitted September 19, 2014

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I PAID A SMALL FORTUNE IN TEXAS TO HAVE BREAST AUGMENTATION. I HAD THEM REVISED BY DR LIBRACH LAST YEAR (I WANTED TO WAIT TO ENSURE I HAD NO RIPPLING THIS TIME BEFORE I RATED HIM). IVE HAD 3 BREAST AUG BY 3 DIFFER SURGEONS... AND LIBRACH WAS BY FAR- THE VERY BEST. HE ACTUALLY HAD TO PERFORM RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY ON ME DUE TO A CHUNK OF MUSCLE BEING TORN OUT (FROM THE LAST SURGEON). MY BREAST ARE BY FAR- THE BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN! I WAS RELUCTANT DUE TO HIS REFUSAL TO SHOW PICTURES- VERY ETHICAL MAN. MY FRIEND REASSURED ME HE WAS THE BEST... AND FOR ONCE I LISTENED... AND FOR ONCE SHE WAS CORRECT! HAHA! I KNEW OF HIS NAME (I AM A NURSE)DUE TO THE FACIAL TRAUMAS AND WOUND CARE (THEY SAY HE'S REALLY GOOD) BUT I THOUGHT THAT BEING GOOD AT FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION AND WOUNDS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH BREAST!I GUESS IF YOUR GOOD, YOUR GOOD. ANYWAY, I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! THANKS LIBRACH! YOU ROCK!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I was referred to him due to a non-healing wound. When I arrived the first time I liked the staff, but waited hadto wait awhile to see him. I had a eight centimeter wound and by the time I was done with surgery it was larger. I got infection that made a 10 inch wound,no joke. He didnt take action instead it spread. Also because of the drastic surgery he did I have no belly button. It has been over a year and still I am having problems.

Submitted December 29, 2012

Dr Librach saved my dads life. My father had multiple wounds that would not heal. They got infected and the infection spread thru my dads blood-no one thought he would survive. He had been to several doctors before we were referred to Dr. Librach. After treating my dad for a few weeks, he was able to return home. I'll never be able to thank him enough. -- amy

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Incredible! I had Lipo performed on my lower/upper abs w/flanks.... My stomach is flat and sexy! People assume I excercise a lot, when I don't! I'm 45, and I look fantastic in a bikini again. Not only is Dr Librach the most down to earth and caring physician I have ever met... His staff is awesome too! Thanks sooo much!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Dr. Stanley L. Librach's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Carefirst Bcbs