Ratings for Dr. John M. Alaniz

Miss you Dr A - Hope you are enjoying retirement :-)

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

He was very rude and insensitive to me during my obgyn appointment. I am very hurt by the i was treated. I hate that I ever used his services.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Doctor Alaniz is so awesome. ..He delivered two of my baby girls.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Alaniz is the best but blunt when he need to be. Especially since i had gestational diabetes. He made sure i kept my sugar log. Lol He performed my third csection. Although he didn't let my child's father cut the umbilical cord due to risk of infection, I still rate him and staff a 5. He is very great at his job and my csection healed quickly and neat. No problems. So I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr.Alaniz is the best doctor ever when i was pregnant with my first child he took his time and explained every procedure to me. He and his staff went out of his wasy to please me. I would recommend him to everybody i know.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr. Alaniz was my doctor through all 3 of my pregnancies. He was thorough and patient and kind. I never once felt anything less than confident in his abilities as he and his staff nurtured me through the pregnancies. I was a whiny, complainer too... he was still always nice and patient with me.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Back in 1992, too many tests were done for no reason.....I'm guessing to pull in more money for Houston Northwest Medical Center.....I was even made to do a stress test because I was told my baby wasn't moving....I got so upset and the baby was just fine....I'm not sure if it's the doctor or the hospital............

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

He cared for me during pregnancy and performed emergency C-section. Scar looks nice and neat. He is very kind, patient, attentive and I believe the best Ob-GYN I have ever had. I hope to have him as my doc if I get pregnant again.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2008

Dr. John M. Alaniz's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1975)