Ratings for Dr. Kenneth R. Koskella

Beware I had very bad experience with this Dr. spent a year but when he felt I was done. I couldn't turn on lite switch or open a door. His comment was you broke your arm. went to Seattle hand surgeon and was fixed in a month 100% It was one of the worst experience I have ever had with a Dr. I also have 2 friends that have gone to him as well and same experiences. Was even asked if I thought that the nurse put the cast on right ? what How would I know. pain because of cast cause nerve pain, wasn't changed when it should have been. They will ask if you smoke more then how is your arm really !!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Had meniscus repair surgery. Long, painful recovery. End result? Osteonecrosis as result of surgery. Knee worse than before. Poor communicationswith staff and with doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr. Koskella worked with me for over 5 months, visited me every day,and was extremely knowledgable and extremely kind and caring. I have had several surgeries since then and have yet to find such an excellent doctor. Joyce

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr Koskella is very good, he is very knowledable with his field, if he can't figure it out he sends you to another specialst.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Dr. Koskella did not spend the time to do a thorough examination. He based his diagnosis on a stereotype. As a result I was given a wrong diagnosis. If I had followed his treatment plan, I may have had serious problems in the future. Fortunately, I found a doctor willing to find the right diagnosis, and I have an effective treatment plan.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Kenneth R. Koskella's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

• BCBS Illinois