Ratings for Dr. Lori A. Bluvas

Kind, helpful, doesn't talk down to you and tells you all the details and options you need to know. Recommended waiting instead of an invasive LEEP procedure (like my last doctor did) when my cervical dysplasia recurred, and lo and behold the problem went away on it's own.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2008

Dr. Bluvas is walking me through my first pregnancy and Im having twins. She explains everything in detial and takes all precautions. I've never felt so comfortable with a doctor in my life. She is very trust worthy.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2007

I couldn't ask for a better support system through an emotionally tough pregnancy. She is well educated and knowledgeable in her field. Provide much comfort in my time of need. Gave me birthing options and allowed me to be in control - while still being in control of the delivery. And best yet - I had c-section and I can barely see the scar. Dr. Bluvas has a wonderful, friendily personality and makes vists pleasant. She takes great care of her patients and their children.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2006

Dr. Lori A. Bluvas's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal