Ratings for Dr. Eddie R. Stallings

I have had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Stallings for almost 20 years and he is awesome! He has a compassionate chair-side manner, explains every procedure in detail and is professional and thorough in his work. Dr. Stallings and his staff have gone out of their way to make every one of my visits a comfortable experience. Dr. Stallings is truly a five-star dentist.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

i have been going to this denist for 20 years i really love how well they treat you i also take my daughter she was scraid at first he really took the time to make her comforable

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Stallings and his staff are awesome! Myself and my family have been going to him for years. I actually had to go to some other dentists for about a year due to insurance restrictions and had the worst dental experiences ever - I was so happy when I got insurance that allowed me to go back to Dr. Stallings. I am a baby when it comes to getting dental work done, and Dr. Stallings is very comforting and calms me right down. He also doesn't try to push alot of cosmetic procedures on you like so many dentists do today. He and his staff are very down to earth and really take the time to get to know their patients - every time I come into the office, they ask about my family members by name, like they were old friends. I hope I never have to go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Dr Stallings and his staff are wonderful. I came to him after a terrible experience with another dentist and was pleasantly surprised at his caring and kindness. He is prompt, personable, gentle, and great with adults and kids. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr. Stalling is terrific the atmosphere in is office is very calm, he's always on time and never makes you feel rushed. He's very professional and makes you feel that he's interested in you as a person and not just a client. I can't say enough good things about him. My family of 5 all use him and wouldn't consider going to anyone else. We all look forward to are appointments with him and feel we are going to visit a friend. He's the best!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2007

Dr Stallings is the best Dentist I have ever had! He is on time every time and treats you as if you were his only patient. Procedures are thoroughly explained and all questions answered. His staff is intelligent, efficient, and caring. The atmosphere of the office is low stress and confident. Dr Stallings is a keeper!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006

Kind and caring. Attention to quality is an A+. Office is low stress, making you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2006

Excellent dentist! takes the tiem to get to know patients, excellent chairside manner, fully explains procedures and provides coherent care instructions.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005