Ratings for Dr. Chia-Ling Tung

I visited Dr. Tung for my annual exam. I must've waited on the exam table for 45 minutes. When Dr. Tung did finally arrive, I tried to talk with her about issues I was having (irregular periods, etc.) She was obviously in a hurry and I felt like she was rushing through some pretty important information. Two weeks later and I still haven't received results from my exam. I've left two messages. Just a really bad experience.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Tung guided me through my 1st pregnancy and was very warm, prompt in returning calls and always made me feel well-cared for. I've seen all 3 Dr.'s in the practice and can recommend her wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr Tung was my Dr. in NYC and I just wanted to come on here and give her a great review for all the lucky Alaskians who or are looking for a great gyn. She is friendly, honest, and very knowledgable. Great for young girls just going to their first gyn apt or anyone who wants excellent medical care with a compassionate dr.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

Dr. Tung was wonderful to me and my family. She is kind and very knowledgeable. We're having our first baby and she is someone I can really talk to and trust with such a important event! Thank you Dr. Tung!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

I met Dr. Tung as she is one of the three doctors in the office. I found her to be very warm, answered all my questions and I felt very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2006

She was extremely apathetic to my situation and offered incorrect information, which could have possibly caused me not to be able to have children in the future. She was impatient and cold. I waited quite a long time and felt as if I was unimportant and being rushed through my appointment.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Chia-Ling Tung's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Palm Beach, FL