Ratings for Dr. David A. Dortch

Dr. Dortch has taken care of my family for well over 10 years. He is an excellent optometrist!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Love this office and their staff. All of my family go here and they make you feel comfortable. We highly reccomend

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Just Google his name. He is a criminal, drug addict, and member of a cult. You're better off taking your business elsewhere if you know what's best.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

This is a flat out lie, designed to ruin this man, his family and his practice. He is a great, reputable, honest and genuine man, unlike the local authorities and Mr. Steroid Temecula! http://www.gnosticmedia.com/KimDaveDortch_NightmareMurrieta_218

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr. Dortch and his staff and incredibly caring and love to provide the best possible service available. Their selection of glasses and contacts is quite amazing. I work at a local hospital and his equipment is of the highest quality. If you come see Dr. Dortch you will be glad you did. The case below was found to be unfounded. Murrietta PD and the Patch is known for overreacting and behaving poorly. My children and I have always received quality care. I was in the office last week and was grateful I came back. They are amazing and you will love them too!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Dr. Dortch is top notch. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He took the time to explain everything to me and answered all of my many questions. He made me feel completely comfortable throughout my exam. There should be more doctors like Dr. Dortch.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

The most helpful and patient eye Dr. I have ever seen. The staff was great and Dr. Dortch was the ONLY one who took the time I needed to correct my vision. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr Dortch is the perfect example of a caring, patient and professional doctor. He truly shows he cares for the patient. His attention to detail is tops. He not only provides excellent service and care, but he teaches and explains exactly what he is doing and why, which is such a comfort. I travel over an hour and a half to see him and would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Dortch is very caring and thorough. He is a consummate professional. He gave me the best fitting for my contact lenses I have ever had. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. David A. Dortch's Credentials

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal