Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Benner

Although I never saw Dr. Benner during my pregnancy he was the doctor when I went into the hospital after my water broke. My water broke at 6:30am I got to the hospital at 10am. The next doctor wasn't on until 6am the next day. I wasnt progressing after my water broke but he still let me sit there until the next doctor came in, and then hadn't even ordered the medicine to get my labor going so I had to wait another 2 hours. I was well over 24 hours by now since my water had broke so when my son was finally born (at 7pm that next night) we learned my son had to stay in the hospital for a week to receive antibiotics. A situation that could have been completely avoided had Dr. Benner induced me himself instead of letting me sit there.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I have always like Dr Benner but the I have always had to wait an rediculous amount of time in the waiting room . My time is just as valuable as their. And to call to make and appointment you are usually on hold for 15-20 mins waiting for someone

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I have to agree with the others. Dr. Benner always makes you feel comfortable with the exam and with any info he relates to you. He IS one of those (one of a few)doctors that gives you as much time that is needed. I would never change from him and would be very, very sad if he were ever to leave the area.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

I LOVE DR Benner!. He takes his time and answers all questions with information that is helpful. he doesn't talk down to you. He is interested in my children with whom he saw me thru my pregnancies even though he didn't get a chance to deliver them. You may have to wait in the waiting room for quite a while to see him but he will take all the time you need when it is your turn. He is very respectful.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

Bob Benner is a skilled doctor I know so because i am an amateour gynocologist.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2006

Dr Benner always make a point to ask if I have any questions and then asks again before leaving the room and if you remember a question at the last minute he takes his hand off the door knob and walks back over to talk to you. He relates your situtaion to his own family and is very friendly. He still asks about my son by name whom I gave birth to 4 1/2 years ago. He always answers my questions and finishes by asking if he aswered my question adequately. Sometimes you may have to wait a little longer, but at least you know that you will get the time you need once inside.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Robert R. Benner's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Pittsfield, MA