Ratings for Dr. Michael Hanlon Wynn

Loved the staff and Dr. Wynn, whom I affectionately called "Haus." Great service, personable, warm, and most importantly knowledgeable. I highly recommend this office. Miss Kim in Texas

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

While out of town one weekend,I injured my big toe tearing the toenail almost off. At an emergency care facility, the physician attempted to perform an outdated procedure of reinserting and sewing the nail to the bed. During this procedure, I endured horrific pain because the Physician was unable to numb my toe. After I left, I contacted Dr. Wynn, who scheduled an appointment first thing Monday morning. Dr. Wynn was patient and understood my anxiety and fear for any further treatment on this toe. With ease and absolutely no pain, Dr. Wynn was able to quickly numb my toe and perform the correct procedure of removing the toenail. It has been several months and my toenail is growing in smooth and straight. I feel Dr. Wynn and his staff are professional, knowledgeable and caring. I would recommend Dr. Wynn for any podiatry procedure.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr Wynn has been my podiatrist for over 20 years and I have followed him from location to location because he's a very innovative doctor who is willing to go the extra mile to help his patients heal and he genuinely cares for the people who walk (wheel, crutch, hobble, etc...) through his front door. His staff is excellent and raise the bar when it comes to how they treat people.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Competent, economic, good bed manners & really concerned @ my health.

Dr. Michael Hanlon Wynn's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)

MB Health