Ratings for Dr. Wendell C. Witte

He was our family Dr since I was a kid. I Had temporary insurance problems and his staff as well as Dr Witte acted like they had never seen me before. Cold, arrogant , know it all. One size fits all. He never sent me to a specialist when I desperately needed one. I found new doctors when I grew up bye bye dr. Witte

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

My previous primary was Dr Witte's partner who retired so by default I was switched to him. Dr Witte did not bother to review/transfer my chart and see my history but rather considered me a new patient. He raised his voice and completely talked over me when I explained my history and expressed my health concerns. He then told me that my last doctor, did not know what he was doing, because surgeon's only cut and don't properly diagnose. He then insisted that I get a full physical and scheduled all blood work and lab work tests since I was a new patient (rather then transferring my records from his partner that just retired). All were unnecessary. He also advised that I needed a chest xray on file and said he was just going to note that I have a cough on the order because he has to put something to request the xray. I was appalled that he would request unnecessary tests and lie about the reason on the orders.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Dr. Witte just does not care about his patients at all. He is a very cold, unkind and judgmental person who needs to either retire, or get serious training on improving his bed-side manner! It’s one thing to have to wait 45 minutes every single time you go to his office, its another thing to have to deal with his extremely rude, unprofessional staff members, but to then have to deal with his detached, disinterested demeanor is ridiculous. He has a HUGE ego, does not like to answer any questions or concerns you have, and has a way of making one feel as though they are bothering him.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Dr. Wendell C. Witte's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1963)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal