Ratings for Dr. R. Scott Eden

Dr Eden was my doctor for almost 30 years. When my 80+ year old parents moved in with me, Dr Eden was my first stop, He actively listens, is accessible, smart and kind. I moved to Florida and wish I could move him here. He is super!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Eden has been our doctor for about 30 years. He has been there many times for our family, from my mother-in-law, who lived to 101and our three children from adolescence to adulthood. My husband, who is a diabetic and I are both in our early 70's now. We travel by boat for 7 months a year. Dr. Eden always makes sure we know how to take care of ourselves and that all of our meds and tests are up to date. If we need to contact him he responds quickly and with care. He knows when to suggest when we may need a specialist, and his referrals have been excellent. After 30 years we only know him as kind, caring and almost a part of our family, only better. I don't know what we will do when he retires, as we have a long line of longevity. We have been spoiled with excellent care.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. Eden is a very concerned and helpful doctor. He listens and always has followed up on any of our health issues. AS we are getting older and are in need of good advice it is comforting to have someone to go to who cares.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Eden has been our doctor for about 25 yrs. We actually have a home in Va. we would not move to as we could not do without Dr. Eden. Knowing that my husband and I have sever health issues he has called us on many many occasions to make sure our meds are working for us or just to see how we are doing. There are no words to describe how caring and knowledgeable Dr. Eden is. Anyone that can not get along with Dr. Scott Eden is sadly losing an excellent caring doctor.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Eden has been our family doctor for at least 10 years. He is always respectful of our concerns and our time. He has been a wonderful provider both in times of routine and in times of trouble. Within our office, he also provides care for several of our employees. We have all been very satisfied and recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Was treated rude and despectfully!!!! Annapolis Primary Care....Primary Care that's a joke1 When you let your office manager get on the phone and talk to a patient the way she did to me and then hang up the phone on a patient not once but twice!!!! That's bad representation of a doctor's office1 Beware if you're looking for a doctor's office to goto or take a loved one(mother, dad etc...) Very poor service!!!!

Submitted January 22, 2012

Dr. Eden has been our family doc for over 20 years. I wish every doc in America could be as caring as he is. Be careful, his dry sense of humor can catch you off guard. His wife, Dr. Bird, delivered my son and my daughter. They are the kind of people who make the world a better place.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2010

Excellent physician, listens to me. Follows up in timely manner and is very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Eden for years, he is a fantastic doctor, very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. R. Scott Eden's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Healthnet