Ratings for Dr. Arsenio D. Atadero

Great doctor, staff and love the office environment. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Find another doctor. Arsenio was the "attending physician" at a "bad fix" on a broken bone of mine. Then he and his wife decided to cover this up with a bad drug cocktail, which made me sick, resulting in even further egregious miss-medication. All this while lying to me and my husband. Then, after the decent doctors and nurses in their former office handed over all my family's medical records, and I read them, reality started to become clearer. We switched doctors, but the next doctor didn't want to deal with the obvious malpractice, so we had to switch health insurance groups and to yet another doctor. Finally, to cover up all the Ataderos' medical mistakes, I was shipped unnecessarily from the hospital the Ataderos work through to a Dr. V R Kuchipudi. V R Kuchipudi was recently arrested by the FBI for having patients who did not require medical care shipped to him, egregiously miss-medicating them, and performing unneeded tracheotomies on them. Warn your neighbors, please.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2013

A very bad experience with this doctor after 8 years with him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Fantastic doctor, is always courteous and makes sure all questions are asked and your problem has been addressed. I have been seeing Dr. Atadero for years and would not consider seeing anyone else.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Awesome doctor. Very good about making sure that your issues are resolved and is very pleasant. I would easily reccomend him to anyone needing a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr. Atadero has been my doctor for about 8 years. He alway give me undivided attation. I always receive good bed side manner. Thumbs up for Arsenio!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

I saw Dr. Atadero and I felt as though he gave me his undivided attention and all my questions were answered with detail and patience. He was punctual and his bed side manner was wonderful! I would highly reccommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Worst doctor ever!!! He was going to have me admitted because I fractured my tailbone and I complained that it hurt and he told me to deal with it or be admitted!!! I am talking to a lawyer.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

Dr Arsenio Atadero is a caring person and listens to me when I go for treatment. He is knowlegeable about my illnesses always discusses my treatments and follows up with me to ensure that I am maintaining good health. His staff is very supportive in my care and treat me as if I am family. Dwight Gregory

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Arsenio D. Atadero's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1992)