Ratings for Dr. David N. Chorley

Dr. Chorley is the first doctor in my life that I look forward to seeing each month. I first met him when I had the flu. A clinic just opened in my town of Sapulpa that accepted walk-ins and due to needing to get in immediately I went to that clinic. He was very informative and tested me for another issue and gave a diagnoses of problems I have had my whole life. For awhile I was in denial but the more I have researched and gotten familiar with others who have the same diagnoses I have now come to accept it. He has done a wonderful job in allowing me to make my own decisions in regards to my care and he takes the time to explain many of the issues I encounter. Due to this diagnoses, I see several specialist yet he is the only one that really takes the time to explain and draws pictures to help me understand what is going on. At first, he prescribed several pain medications but because my co-pays went up on my prescription coverage I am not able to afford several of them so I take the most important ones and he is okay with that and is completely understanding. Because Obama Care made my medical care exuberantly high, I had to find another primary care physician and Dr. Chorley has been a God send to me and my entire family. Obama Care hit my pocket book really hard but it spurred me to find a doctor that I feel comfortable with and he understands the physical issues that I have. I am blessed to have him as my doctor and would not want to trade him for another.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Never meet a doctor as bad as this one.gave no help.wanted me to pay him for script.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I am very happy with Dr chores he found disease and helped me after I had bilateral p.e.s and referred me to other Dr's when needed I love him as a dr.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I have no idea why anyone would praise Dr. Chorley. He was the absolute worst doctor I ever experienced. He hands out all those lovely free samples for a reason - he recieves kickbacks for giving them out. Period. He diagnosed my run of the mill hypertension as "malignant", then gave me "free samples" of a drug that was brand new. (Translation - docs are rewarded for handing them out). I told him I took a cheap, 50mg atenolol. $4 a month. But no! These are free! Yet I had to return and pay him $80 out of my pocket every month to recieve them?? I nearly died from his samples, and they were later recalled. He never ONCE checked my blood pressure during these numerous visits, but kept pushing me to apply for disability for my hypertension. Yeah, no thanks. The last straw came when he gave me anti-schizofrenic samples after I requested a sleep aide. Disgusting. He encourages the lazy, and scams for treats and money. I hope he's gone for good.

Submitted August 7, 2013

Took excellent care of us and time with us, met our needs is still our Dr.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I would love to find Dr Chorley. He is the best doctor I know of and I am familiar with most doctors in the Tulsa area. Hopefully he will open another office soon.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I see most of these comments are several years old. I found Dr. Chorley at 36th and harvard about a year ago and agree with other posters that he is the best doctor I ever had. I had had nothing but really bad health care since moving to Tulsa four years ago, but Dr. Chorley changed all that. However, now OSU Medical Center has shut down his office and is refusing to discuss the reasons. I am hoping that Dr. Chorley lands somewhere else in Tulsa. I do not want to go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. chorley was my doctor for 8 years,he also took care of my mother, he was so kind to her (Alzheimers) and never put her through anything needless,knowing it would only make it harder for her. for that i will always be greatful to him.I am lost without him as my doctor.And i too like others am treated so rude even trying to get my records from his former clinic.would never use that group again

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

I would just like to know where Dr.Chorley is at now.When you try to get any info from where he was at( Family Practice In Sapulpa )across from the Hospital. They are rude and won't give you any info. I don't want to change to another doctor so if anyone finds where he is at please post on here.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2010

I live in Tulsa but have been more than glad to follow Dr Chorely wherever he has been. He has always taken care of my medical problems with care and knowledge. Don't know what I would have done without him. When anyone finds where he has gone please let us all know. He is much needed. Winter is coming on and it will be impossible to get through it without him. At least healthy that is.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. David N. Chorley's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Sapulpa, OK