Ratings for Dr. Maria A. Garcia

I remember working with this physician when I was a new L&D nurse. She was very condescending and and unprofessional. She is very arrogant. She lacks respect of others. Goodluck!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr.Garcia is probably the worst OB/GYN I have come across. She needs to stop and rethink her career choice as she is an arrogant, opinonated physician with little if any people skills.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I consulted Dr. Garcia when I was having trouble conceiving. Knowing nothing about me or my life, she immediately -- and not so scientifically -- diagnosed the problem as "excessive worrying" and told me I would conceive just as soon as I stopped thinking about it. When I still had not conceived a year later, she begrudgingly performed blood tests, which other doctors later confirmed to have been done at the wrong time in my cycle. I wish Dr. Garcia knew what I do now -- fertility issues should almost never be addressed by an OB/GYN. The patients should instead be referred to an expert in this area, such a reproductive endocrinologist, lest they be unjustly blamed for their issues.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Maria A. Garcia's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1997)

Delta Dental