Ratings for Dr. L. Parker Norris

Best and fastest service I have ever received from a Doctor. Called for first appointment got it the same week. He scheduled me for two tests The next day I was in Tachcardia and requested to get the test after I missed there call and called them back. They got me in for a test 30 minutes after I requested it The nurse did a cardio ultrasound which she gave to him to review and within 10 minutes he came back with the problem and explained it clearly and professionally. Saved me from spending the day in the ER and still not knowing what the problem was.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Norris is the best. Excellent bedside manners.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2018

He seemed very distracted and like he didn't care about me. He hadn't read any of he referral papers to see what brought me in. He hadn't looked at the holter results and didn't give me any indication of what could possibly be a problem and didn't even mention running any further tests. He said, "Oh, i don't know. I guess you can work out until you don't feel good, and call 911 if your heart rate won't come back down." I ended up going to a different cardiologist, who ran several tests and took it seriously and was immediately concerned by the same info I gave Dr. Norris. I had surgery within a few months, whereas Dr. Norris didn't even suggest I look into what was causing my issues. Surely he was just having a bad day, but I wasn't willing to risk it. It definitely wasn't a good match for me, and I found a good match elsewhere. Parker Norris is not to be confused with Blake Norris, who is also a cardiologist. And, as far as punctuality, that's just how cardiologists are - they always have a long wait time. I've rarely experienced an appointment that was not at least an hour and a half of waiting. They are stretched thin with all their responsibilities and emergencies that pop up. Regardless, he didn't give me the time or attention, and schluffed me off like I was a bother. I wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

He is the best, wouldn't be here without him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

For those of you that comment that Dr. Norris cannot keep his schedule need to hear my story. I had a heart attack and was taken by ambulance to Conway Regional. At that time they had limited cardio capabilities and I was transferred to Little Rock by ambulance. Dr. Norris rode in the ambulance with me and stayed by my side when I was in the Cath Lab. Each time I am late seeing him, I remember that day he saved my live. He does not intentionally see patients late, you would want him to do everything he could for you if you had an emergency. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Norris is a great doctor however the wait to see him is unacceptable. When a patient is scheduled at 10:30am they should be seen at 10:30am not 1:30pm!!!! his patients are treated by office adminstrative staff as cattle, and dollar signs. If Dr. Norris can't keep a schedule DONT schedule the patients one on top of the other!!! It is disrespectful to the patients. My father is 90years old and in poor health or he wouldn't be there and he had to wait through his lunch till after 1:15pm to be seen. Might not mean a lot to the adminstrative staff, but it means a lot to the patient. Like I said the doctor is a great doctor, poor administrator of his time and office but a great doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Wish I had met him before I had double-bypass at the age of 37. He has only placed stents for me but also did a great diagnosis on my Father.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

This doctor's main priority is money...he does unecessary tests and patients are made to wait hours to see him. He is short with his staff and does not listen to the patient. Any testing done has to wait weeks for results and call backs from his office are not returned in a reasonable time

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Best cardiologist/doctor I have visited. He absolutely cares about me and though I had to wait, I felt I was the most important patient he cared for that day.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Dr. L. Parker Norris's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal