Ratings for Dr. L. Parker Norris

He is the best, wouldn't be here without him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

For those of you that comment that Dr. Norris cannot keep his schedule need to hear my story. I had a heart attack and was taken by ambulance to Conway Regional. At that time they had limited cardio capabilities and I was transferred to Little Rock by ambulance. Dr. Norris rode in the ambulance with me and stayed by my side when I was in the Cath Lab. Each time I am late seeing him, I remember that day he saved my live. He does not intentionally see patients late, you would want him to do everything he could for you if you had an emergency. He is the best!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Norris is a great doctor however the wait to see him is unacceptable. When a patient is scheduled at 10:30am they should be seen at 10:30am not 1:30pm!!!! his patients are treated by office adminstrative staff as cattle, and dollar signs. If Dr. Norris can't keep a schedule DONT schedule the patients one on top of the other!!! It is disrespectful to the patients. My father is 90years old and in poor health or he wouldn't be there and he had to wait through his lunch till after 1:15pm to be seen. Might not mean a lot to the adminstrative staff, but it means a lot to the patient. Like I said the doctor is a great doctor, poor administrator of his time and office but a great doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

Wish I had met him before I had double-bypass at the age of 37. He has only placed stents for me but also did a great diagnosis on my Father.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

This doctor's main priority is money...he does unecessary tests and patients are made to wait hours to see him. He is short with his staff and does not listen to the patient. Any testing done has to wait weeks for results and call backs from his office are not returned in a reasonable time

flag | Submitted February 5, 2010

Best cardiologist/doctor I have visited. He absolutely cares about me and though I had to wait, I felt I was the most important patient he cared for that day.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2006

Wonderful, caring, extremely hard-working Cardioligist. Would be more punctual if he didn't spend so much time downstairs in the Emergency Room saving somebodies life. Since I'm one of those somebodies who messed up his schedule, I don't mind that he is sometimes late for my appointment. I simply take a good book to read while I wait.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. L. Parker Norris's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Conway, AR