Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Masterson

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Long wait times and no bedside manner. Let me leave the hospital after a c-sec with an Rx for Vicotin that she was unauthorized to write due to some out of date paperwork on her side. Didnt return any pages and was furious when my husband finally tracked her down via cell phone instead of showing any concern for managing my post-op pain. Never got around to writing me an Rx so I recovered from my c-sec on just Motrin. She did not follow up at all. This was my 3rd baby, but 1st with her. My last OB wasnt warm and fuzzy either but made sure that I was taken care of during my recovery. Dr M didnt care to be bothered.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Was a patient of hers up until recently. I am having to find another doctor at 5 months pregnant. She was always late claiming she was in surgery, she seemed more preoccupied with her layers of mascara then with her patient. Horrible bedside manner, rude, and seemed in a rush to get on with her day.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

She is more concerned for her TV career than her patients. Was 2 1/2 hrs late they said she was in an emergency. Found out later she was shooting THE DOCTORs. Was rude,uncaring, uninformative and wanted to schedule C-sect without cause. Don't GO! The reason you might be able to get her as a doctor is because of the hight turnover rate.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

sterson because of her proximity to my home. I was pregnant and so obviously had many concerns. She was never friendly and was quick with a prescription. However, she was never willing to explain things. She would say things were fine. She was always unavailable when called and had an attrocious bed side manner. She actually missed the delivery of my child. This time around I have an excellent ob-gyn who made my second pregnancy a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

I thought the service was horrible. Dr. Masterson did not have the courtesy to say hello to a first time patient. They made me wait for so long and even though Dr. Masterson was there, they wanted me to see a nurse. i insisted on seeing the doctor. After keeping me waiting some more, D. Masterson came in with what I thought was a poor and unprofessional attitude and wanted to know what I wanted from her. I asked her a few questions that seemed to irritate her. Her posture was also rude. She sat on a stool with both hands under her chin. I have never encountered a physician and physician's office that treated me so rudely! I left the office humiliated and belittled and knowing that would be my first and last visit with her.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

The doctor left me waiting 45 minutes before she could see me. I had questions regarding my health and she was very dismissive and prescribed medication for a symptom that I spoke about and did not try to diagnose the underlying cause. Her office could not give me the test results of my pap smear for over a month and I had to call and hound them about it!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

I went to Dr. Masterson based on a friend's recommendation but I was not impressed. I waited 15 minutes in the waiting room and then another 45 minutes in the exam room. Her receptionist told me she would be right in and no one came by to inform me that she would not be on time. Also, when my test results came back, her receptionist and not Dr. Masterson called me with the results. My results were not typical and when I had questions, her receptionist told me to look things up on the internet. If you're looking for an attentive professional doctor, you won't find her in Dr. Masterson.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Lisa M. Masterson's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)