Ratings for Dr. James W. Zeluff

Insensitive jerk! I have never been more humiliated! I will never go back to him again!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Dr. Zeluff is hands down the best OB/GYN in town. He has been my doctor for 10 years, and I couldn't ask for a more patient and compassionate doctor. He always takes the time to answer questions thoroughly and thoughtfully, is extremely gentle and communicates every step of the process clearly whether it's your first time in or your fiftieth. Even when I left Vegas for a couple years, I would fly back into town just for my annual exams with Dr. Zeluff because of how wonderful he is. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Overall, the best gynocologist I have ever had, and I am very particular (I have been through many). I have been going to Dr. Zeluff for 4 years now. He is very knowledgable, takes time to answer all questions (during appointments and when called on phone), always puts me very at ease during examinations, ease in scheduling appointments, persistant with follow-up, and he has very good and friendly office assistant.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. James W. Zeluff's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1975)