Ratings for Dr. S. EDWIN Duncan

Dr. Duncan didn't meet with me in person after surgery. He botched the initial operation which led to 4 other surgeries. I had to move my husband toHouston to have the mistake corrected. He also withheld information from me.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr.Ed Duncan is a true savior! He saved my 13 year olds sons life and foot/leg from amputation after a serious ATV accident that almost took his life. The trauma doctors gave him little to no hope.:( This amazing man came in and took charge and immediately and had my son in emergency surgery asap! Within hours his foot had a pulse and his foot was turning pink and bcoming viable again!! I do not have enough positive words to say about him! He is a very dedicated Christian man with a very strong faith in God. Even standing in his presence makes you feel a sense of calm and reassurance. His ability in this profession was a God given gift and I would recommend him to anyone needing a vascular surgeon anywhere!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Dr.Duncan. You are an amazing man and it's been an absolute privilege to get get to know you and have you save my child's life and limb!! May God continue to Bless you and Keep you! We are forever grateful! <3 ~Mindy Flowers Lufkin, Tx

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Duncan is, in my opinion, the "gold standard" for vascular surgery in East Texas. When you have had one or more vascular procedures, it is immeasurably comforting to be in the hands of the best. It is very important for me to feel comfortable with my physician and Dr. Duncan seems to be a "patient as a case" rather than "patient as a person" type of surgeon; irregardless, I have not in the past nor would I in the future hesitate to ask for his help. He has always responded in a timely manner to any questions or concerns I have had. His competence speaks for itself.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

BOTCHED MY VASCULAR SURGERY, CAUSING LASTING NERVE DAMAGE. INDIFFERENT TO MY PAIN AND REQUEST FOR HELP.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. S. EDWIN Duncan's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1968)