Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Miller

I would not recommend Dr. Miller to anyone! He makes a lot of mistakes and prescribes the wrong medications. He does not listen to what you tell him and most of the time seems to be in his own little world. It is a very dangerous situation.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

The first time I went to his office he was very nice. He did a good job of trying to find out if there was anything wrong with me I had a yearly exam. I don't like his choice in medication he likes to mix stuff that counter acts with what you are taking. If you have blood work done he doesn't read the results good enough and just trusts what the lab says is normal.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Was my doctor for 30 yrs. And I would not recommend this Dr. Failed to identify my heart attack after reading my EKG. Was hospitalized a week later with a Heart attack (three stents).

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Dr. has always been extremely helpful to me. Always enters the room, greets me, and shakes my hand. Knowledgeable about general medicine and willing to make referrals when necessary.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Can appear to be detached but actually he is very friendly. Encourages questions, listens extremely well, fits you in his schedule if you are in pain or suddenly ill. Doesn't do unnecessary tests but also orders them when appropropriate. Works with you to find specialists when you need them. Have gone to him for over 10 years and would highly recommend him as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Good Knowledge, Okay Manner, although can appear to be detached.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Thomas J. Miller's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)