Ratings for Dr. Ann Marie Mazzocchi

Patient abandonment is the only service she provides. Dr. Mazzochi is unstable and should not be allowed to practice medicine. She is a disgrace to the profession. She was was my Dr. for 12 yrs. Big mistake. Even the staff is unprofessional. If you need a Dr. look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

One of the best doctor I know.She is kind and easy to talk too.She treated me and my sons like family.She was there for me when my oldest son died unexpectedly.She cried with me.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Thorough. Takes time to ask the right questions. Explains issues and how the body works. Assumes patients bright enough to receive explanations. Does not treat patients like dummies who have no right to know or no capacity to understand. Caring. Kind. To the complainer:There's no doctor who has made every diagnosis.Besides if you told the next Dr what had been tried already--that helped to enable a proper diagnosis. In other words, Mazzocchi was zeroeing in by eliminating other possibilities. Medicine more art than science. Trial and error without causing harm in the meantime is part of the practice of good medicine. Mazzocchi is simply the best.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Terrible staff! Miscommunicate and lazy. Long wait to get in. She is impatient and rude with questions. Missed my diagnosis for months, had to go to another doctor who picked it up right away.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

Dr. Mazzocchi (this entry has her name spelled wrong) is one of the best doctors I've ever had. She talks to her patients rather than ramming them through, which is why she's sometimes running late. I can't explain the negative remarks here except to think there are a lot of difficult, cranky, patients out there, many of whom blame their doctors for their own mistakes. I've never found her staff or nurses to be difficult or ignorant, I've always found them to be helpful and responsive (and good at giving shots!) Dr. Mazzocchi is terrific, and I feel lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

The best very caring & knowledgable. Dr. M even sent my husband & I to diabetic classes when we were prediabetic so we would not get worse. The dieticians there were impressed, said they wished more docs would do that. Spends a lot of time listening.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Mazzocchi has a heart and cares very much about her patients. She is knowledgeable and readily refers to specialists if necessary. She treats the whole person...our family really likes her. Office staff substandard but that is Novant's fault.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Dr. M is arrogant, unprofessional, and seems to be solely after the money in her practice. She wanted to minimize the time spent with me, yelled at me and did not listen to my concerns.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. M wrote a prescription that she thought was best for me. She knew all the medication I was on and still thought it was medically needed. However, once the question came up about the prescription she denied responsibility. Everything was in chart. I was willing to talk to her and accept an apology and move on. She has been my doctor for 25 years. She wrote a prescription and I followed her directions. When I found out there was a problem I called her office and asked to hear from her when convenient she wouldn't even call me to talk about it. "She doesn't call patients".

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. M is great. Unfortunatley she does have the most incompetent and lazy office staff ever! Nurses are stellar and overburdened by the stupid front desk. Unfurtunately I don't think Dr. M realized how much the staff hurt her practice and instead of hiring good people, she sold out to a managed care business. I think things are getting worse and its a shame. Hired a PA who is green and will probably stay that way. Heads up if you go and need blood work: Get the order & take to lab, otherwise you will suffer another long wait at her office and be charged an OV. Lab is quick and won't gouge you or your insurance company.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Ann Marie Mazzocchi's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Winston-Salem, NC