Ratings for Dr. Alison M. Peterson

Dr. Peterson rocks. She's seen my kids and my wife for many years. She'll come to the hospital on her day off just to see my kids if they are in. It's like she's part of the family. She's very sweet and caring, yet knows her limits and doesn't hesitate to refer you to a specialist when something gets beyond her experience.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2007

Dr. Peterson has been our family doctor for over 13 years - she is wonderful! She not only cares about our physical well being but our emotional and mental well being as a family - I trust her opinions and know that she always gives me the best of her knowledge. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2007

She's the best! Dr. Peterson is very caring and knowledgeable. I've been seeing her for many years.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

I've been a patient for over 10 yrs and have never had a complaint about her.Very caring and takes her time.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007

She is kind, caring, takes her time with me and listens well.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Alison M. Peterson's Credentials

• Univ Sheffield Med Sch, Fac Med/Dent, Sheffield (352-10 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1986)