Ratings for Dr. Sanford M. Gould

Finally, I found a good Dr. and a friendly educated and compassionate office manager, Anna

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about this office. Dr Gould spent alot of time with me and did not rush me out and answered all my questions. Office Manager, Anna, is so friendly and smart and doesnt brush you off, even though the phone never seems to stop ringing. I think there should be more help there. All in all..very satisfied.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

First time patient. I agree with other reviews. The Dr spent a lot of time with me reviewing my past history. I will definetly return. He gave me very good advice...better than my ortho did. Anna is so friendly and helpful. She made me feel as if we have known each other for years. She is up to date with medication and also can be a stand up comedianne. All in all, I was very impressed with my first visit.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Great doctor - very convenient hours. Office is a bit worn, but he is great

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Fabulous. Very caring; very knowledgeable. Further, a truly decent and upright person.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2010

No Insurance. Able to get same day appointment. Dr seems to be knowledgeable about many things, including heart and diabetes problems. I would use again. Also, like other comments, I agree that the secretary/medical assistant, Ana is wonderful friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Felt extremly comfortable in this office. Was treated like a person, unlike other offices that I went to. Dr. spent a good deal of time with me and Anna was exceptionally nice and up to date with all medications and was able to make me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

Extremely knowledgeable. Kind and empathetic. Goes above and beyond to help patients and spends a good amount of time conversing and explaining the malady and the course of treatment. One of the kindest and most wonderful human beings I've ever met.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Able to obtain same-day appointment. Called my current Dr..and no appointment available for 8 days. Called this office and recieved appt the same day. Nurse Anna is fantastic and has a great sense of humor and made me feel comfortable. I am changing to this Dr.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Spent alot of time with me. Phoned pharmacy on his own to check pricing of prescriptions, since he knew I had no insurance. Office manager is very knowledgeable, helpful although over-worked.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Dr. Sanford M. Gould's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1982)

Healthnet