Ratings for Dr. David P. Kowalski

I am truly blessed to have Dr Kowalski and Laura as my primary doctor. They really care about you and never rush through appointments. The staff are friendly and always smiling. I enjoy all my visits and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I truly credit Laura for saving my life, many times. She has always gone above and beyond for me and I could not be more grateful. I've moved out of the area and make a point to see her no matter where we get stationed. Wonderful practice!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Excellent friendly great staff fantastic PA. Very caring goes the extra mile to help you

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I left another practice to follow Laura and never regretted it. She took the time to get to know us and was professional and thorough. I have since moved out of the area and STILL make a point of commenting on this practice. They have engaged, friendly staff and a very well run office.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr K and Laura are the best. The entire staff is great, especially Nurse Tracy. The amount of time and quality of care given by the staff are above and beyond always. There is generally a bit of a wait, but this is because they are taking time and care with each patient. You won't find a better team anywhere-- the quality of care at Kowalski FP is top notch. Dr. K and Laura are as sharp as they are compassionate, which is a rare in the health care profession. Grateful that they are my FP's!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dave, Laura and their entire staff are the most courteous, attentive, competent healthcare providers with whom I have ever interacted. This may sound weird, but Dave and Lara, in some sense, worry more about my health than I do, it seems. Dave looks me in the eye and says what I need to hear, not what he'd say if he wanted me out of the office as quickly and cheaply as possible. That has made a tremendous impression on me. They're good people.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I have seen Dr Kowalski a few times and laura many times. Both are thorough and try to give their all while with you in the appointment. As a person with complicated addiction issues Laura has tried to steer me toward the right professionals to address my needs. Pleasant and humorous, yet serious and understanding at the same time, she is well respected bu myself and many of her other patients. Only good experiences with Laura !!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012

Sadly there has been a shift in attitude from spending time in addressing your health concerns to more concern about ensuring that we are seen on a semi or annual basis, depending on our coverage at the time. The care is focused on waiting until health concerns become serious and need medical attention, instead of preventing or improving our health.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Kowalski has changed alot over the years. He used to be attentive, now he's more worried about "business"..

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr Kowalski and Laura Ridge are wonderful doctors. They are caring, attentive, and very thorough. My family and I have always been seen promptly, treated with kindness and respect, and sent home on our way to better health. I am always impressed with all the staff. The nurses are also wonderful, and excellent with my kids. I am so grateful to have them as my primary family doctor!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. David P. Kowalski's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)