Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Pasquale

Love this plastic surgeon, talented, funny , detailed and caring. My liposuction and breast augmentation all went well and I am very pleased with the result. Actually better than I expected. Cost was average with what I checked with other plastic surgeons in town. Overall it was great experience. I love his new office with ocean views and staff was very good.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Dr. Pasquale was very professional so was his staff. They explained the procedure so I could understand it well l and follow up and instructions was excellent. My breast augmentation which I saved for a long time is soft and appears very natural. All I can say, if you want a great experience , with a great surgeon and a super staff go to him. They offer something called ultrasound which really brought down the swelling fast....and helped them stay soft they explained.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I really like this doctor and his staff , very pleasant office and he has a great staff. I had my breast redone by him after 12 years , same time liposuction. Really good job and deserves your visit.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

One of the WORST doctors ever. Is not qualified to do breast augs or tummy tucks. Leaves the belly button in the wrong place, nipples in the wrong place, exposed stitches, zig-zaggy incisions, and therefore, recovery is long and painful, with horrible results. I'm still having to pay to have revisions to correct his bad work.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Excellent Plastic Surgeon , very experienced and professional. I had my breast augmentation done as a redo from another doctor and its FABULOUS. Highly recommend him to my friends. I cannot find my scar now , and the shape is so natural !!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Very Impressive Work! Strongly recommended!! I usually don't write reviews, but since my experience with Dr. Pasquale and his entire staff has been completely wonderful! I believe he is the best plastic surgeon here in Hawaii. About a month ago I had Dr. Pasquale do breast augmentation because I wanted to increase the size of the implants I already had from a previous Dr. in San Diego. I did my research ahead of time on a few other surgeons here in Hawaii, and had a few consultations as well. Dr. Pasquale was the last Dr. I sat down with, and by far I was so impress with him because he understood my need and he was very professional, but most of all very knowledgeable about the procedure. I was very particular in which Dr. I choose to do this procedure because it was a redo, and it could have went wrong or I could have not gotten the results I wanted. My new implants are great, and I am very happy with them. Dr. Pasquale work is extremely impressive!! His staff is very friendly, and they all have great customer service. Dr. Pasquale really cares for his patient, and he does numerous follow-up appointment to make sure everything is good. I have never had that done during my first procedure with the Dr. in San Diego. Oh, let me not forget to talk about the cost, it was very reasonable. I am so happy Dr. Pasquale did my breast augmentation. I could not imagine going to any other surgeon. Thank you Dr. Pasquale and your entire staff!!! You all are the best!!!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

I wish I never met this doctor. He did my breast augmentation 4 years ago and they are very crooked. He made me feel physically and emotionally violated at each follow up and could never remember my name or anything about my surgery. He belittled me and made me feel that all my questions were stupid. His staff was so sweet that at the time I thought it made up for his behavior. But it didn't. I am getting my breasts fixed by an actual competent doctor, but the memories of his treatment of me has made me permanently terrified of this process.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Worst doctor ever. My body is disfigured thanks to this crappy surgeon.

Submitted August 30, 2014

I went to him for breast reconstruction, fat transfer for thinning breast tissue. I now have a lopsided implant, a large scar between my breast and a lopsided abdomen from where he took the fat tissue from, which he just continued to state that "will get better." I never had my abdomen look the way it does now until he removed fat from only one side which is the cause of the bumps and lopsidedness. My left breast has the implant showing and looks to have a "double bump." when trying to follow up with his office they took over 3 weeks to get back to me. I when to see him for thinning skin around my breast... I now have still thinning breast skin, a large scar between my breast, a lopsided breast and a abdomen full of lumps and a large indention on the right of my abdomen all caused by him. I went in for one thing hoping he would fix it and left with 5 that I now have to pay another surgeon to completely "reconstruct"... I don't recommend this surgeon at all.

Submitted March 15, 2014

Dr Pasquale by far is the BEST doctor for breast augmentation! His staff is so friendly and makes you feel so welcome! I had a consultation than 2 weeks later I had them done. I love them and I was a 34c in high school and having kids made them much smaller and now I feel I have them back, maybe a little bit bigger but no complaints from me. I've had them for over a month now and I would recommend anyone looking to go to him first. By the way, he does not use a drain like the other doctors and that is a plus and no like anything you can get an infection regardless you just have to listen to your doctor's order than you will be fine!! If I had to do it all over I would and only with Dr Pasquale!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Michael A. Pasquale's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1987)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this plastic surgeon, talented, funny , detailed and caring. My liposuction and breast augmentation all went well and I am very pleased with the result. Ac..."

March 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pasquale was very professional so was his staff. They explained the procedure so I could understand it well l and follow up and instructions was excellent..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really like this doctor and his staff , very pleasant office and he has a great staff. I had my breast redone by him after 12 years , same time liposuction. R..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "One of the WORST doctors ever. Is not qualified to do breast augs or tummy tucks. Leaves the belly button in the wrong place, nipples in the wrong place, expos..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Plastic Surgeon , very experienced and professional. I had my breast augmentation done as a redo from another doctor and its FABULOUS. Highly recommen..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very Impressive Work! Strongly recommended!! I usually don't write reviews, but since my experience with Dr. Pasquale and his entire staff has been completely w..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I wish I never met this doctor. He did my breast augmentation 4 years ago and they are very crooked. He made me feel physically and emotionally violated at each..."

January 23, 2015