Ratings for Dr. William W. Adams

Love Dr. Adams and his staff. He took the time to answer all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I had my breast redone by him. He promised to fix my "star gazers". Nipples face up. He didn't, they drops in a year and are uneven. When I went back to see him to fix again, he wanted to charge me another$5000. I have the same issue I already paid him to fix once.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Adams is truly an artist. I had a breast augmentation last year by him and I love my body now. Best possible choice!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Staff could use improvement at the front desk. His nurse and surgery scheduler I cant say enough about. They are super sweet. Dr Adams is a fantastic surgeon. I made the right choice... no question.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. William Adams whole staff was very kind and comforting!! I was very nervous and they made me feel so at ease! I would definitely recommend his office to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr.Adams is AMAZING at what he does he is truly a Dr. with talent and work of art !!! I have had work done by him and I'm very very happy with my results . Dr. Adams is the sweetest guy with the BIGGEST heart :-) The staff at this office is awesome and very caring!!! Marie has a BIG heart she cares so much about people and understands day to day life and will go out of her way to help! ( love her :-) !!! LOVE THIS OFFICE !!!! Dr. Adams THANK YOU !!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. William Adams did everything great for me. He was enjoyable to speak with, and performed my augmentation exactly as described beforehand. No complications for me. Would recommend to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I had a breast augmentation from Dr.Adams and, not only am I extremely happy with the results, but I also fell in love with him and his staff. The nurses made me geel extremely comfortable, the anesthesiologist was so nice, comforting and professional. The medical staff was very genuinely caring, extremely knowledgeable, and professional. I will definitely recommend Dr. William Adams and his team for any of your cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Williams Adams. I had complications after my procedure. He was very rude and disrespectful thereafter.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. William W. Adams's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1986)

Ameritas