Ratings for Dr. William W. Adams

Dr. Adams is a remarkable doctor. He is a brilliant surgeon, and a charismatic and warm person who achieves wonderful results and cares for his patients with sensitivity and great humor. He has a dedicated and charming staff. I have the highest praise for him. I have have had two major surgeries with him and he achieved excellent results and provided superb aftercare.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I found Dr. Adams through a friend (AND after many disappointing consultations with other providers.) Dr. Adams is a wonderful surgeon and genuinely caring person. Sometimes you wait a bit to be seen in the office, but it is worth it,

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Yes, I love my breasts they are so cool and fluffy now

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Love Dr. Adams and his staff. He took the time to answer all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I had my breast redone by him. He promised to fix my "star gazers". Nipples face up. He didn't, they drops in a year and are uneven. When I went back to see him to fix again, he wanted to charge me another$5000. I have the same issue I already paid him to fix once.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Adams is truly an artist. I had a breast augmentation last year by him and I love my body now. Best possible choice!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Staff could use improvement at the front desk. His nurse and surgery scheduler I cant say enough about. They are super sweet. Dr Adams is a fantastic surgeon. I made the right choice... no question.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. William Adams whole staff was very kind and comforting!! I was very nervous and they made me feel so at ease! I would definitely recommend his office to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr.Adams is AMAZING at what he does he is truly a Dr. with talent and work of art !!! I have had work done by him and I'm very very happy with my results . Dr. Adams is the sweetest guy with the BIGGEST heart :-) The staff at this office is awesome and very caring!!! Marie has a BIG heart she cares so much about people and understands day to day life and will go out of her way to help! ( love her :-) !!! LOVE THIS OFFICE !!!! Dr. Adams THANK YOU !!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Dr. William W. Adams's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1986)