Ratings for Dr. Daniel K. Jass

A friend recommended Dr Jass because of his expertise in nutrition and he has been EXCELLENT! Very knowledgeable, very caring, top notch blood tests and advice. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Every appointment I had with Dr. Jass he was more concerned about talking about himself and his credentials rather than what my issues were and why I was there to see a doctor. He was not professional or caring in his approach. When discussing about a recent death in the family due to cancer, he responded by saying, "It makes you wonder what he did to get cancer in the first place." He seems very judgemental in his approaches about anything confidential you discuss with him. He also took a personal phone call while in the room with me which took up my time. He could have excused himself or taken the time to call back when he was done with me.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr. Jass has always been helpful to me, yes there is a longer wait time to see him but this is because he takes the time to give each patient the time they need. When ever I have gone to see him I felt very comfortable and satisfied after my visit. The office is clean and the staff is friendly, if you are friendly to them, everyone has a bad day here and there. I have always thought they were very nice to me. I Prefer to see Dr. Jass only, but there are times when i have to see Dr. Anita, she does her job but is not as personable but still a good Dr.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

My family was with Dr. Jass for four years, and we were very happy until about six months ago. Dr. Jass always took the time to talk with us, and to genuinely listen to what was going on with our health. However, we are no longer with the doctor because the atmosphere has changed for the worse. It seems several professional and/or personal issues have come up for him, and they have very negatively affected his practice. For example, my husband was in an appointment with Dr. Jass when the doctor took a phone call with what sounded like legal counsel. The call lasted nearly 10 minutes, and Dr. Jass took it while in the exam room with my husband. This was not a call that should have been taken in front of a patient. There have been several other instances of unprofessional behavior, but the main change has been that a doctor who once genuinely seemed to care about us no longer seems able to focus on his patients.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

Refused to see me or give meds over the phone and I ended up in the ER, TWICE. Wait time is ridiculous-at least half hour to one hour. Encourages making several appointments instead of covering all issues in one visit. Time with Dr is hurried with staff knocking on the door (time limit) after 5 min. Useless in emergency.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

He was an hour and a half behind and no one told me. When i was with him he had no shoes on and his feet propped up on the exam table. He answered no questions and told me how great he was then told me id need 3 more appts . i had a cold he gave me no meds and sent me on my way 3 days later i was in the hospital for pnemonea

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

unreasonable office wait time - I was there almost 1.75 hours for a 30 minute appointment; felt "talked" down to. Lots of time spent on tangents and not direct answering of questions. Feels a bit like "His way or the highway". Small office so I could hear other discussion-felt like I wanted to whisper so as to be private. He knows his stuff but we couldn't connect.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2009

Dr.Jass has helped me through horrible health problems in the 80's and 90's. If not for his knowledge I may not be here now. He is the most caring and hopeful Dr. I ever met. I wish I still was in the area he would be my Doc. I highly recommend him and trust him with my life.Thanks Doc Just prepare to wait he takes his time with every patient. Love Doc Jass...Teresa

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Very happy with doctor and staff. Very different from other doctors, as never been to a doctor who sits talking to his patients. Seems very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

I would have written almost exactly the same review as the one from 05. Dr. Jass and his staff have gone above and beyond for my family. Since the physicians assistant was brought in the timeliness is improved but worth the wait anyway.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Dr. Daniel K. Jass's Credentials

• Spanish

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1983)