Ratings for Dr. Reginald L. Tall

Not to happy but good Doctor My appt was at 4 and i left at 6:47 rediculist and left with still some question on clear no appt schedule no help in taking time to show me the operation that i need staff talking personal things and just tot professional

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

He is truly a great Dr. He explains everything in detail for you he always set out a plan on how it's going to work did great things for my neck surgery way better than befor highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Kind, professional and try's other options before surgery.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Tall gave me more than one solution for the bulging discs in my neck, but never suggested surgery was the best answer. He sent me to physical therapy, which did help a little, but this is a old sports injury that has nagged me into quitting tennis and now I cannot play golf. I have scheduled surgery in three weeks, and everything has gone smoothly with Dr. Tall and his staff, including getting me an appointment for an epidural to lower my pain levels until the surgery.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. R. Tall has a GOD given talent, truly amazing, neck surgery 18 years ago and have no complications and exceptional pain relieve, mobility far exceeds what was almost impossible prior to surgery. THANK YOU Dr. R. Tall.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr. Tall is an amazing spinal surgeon! He is compassionate and extremely skilled at his craft. He spends a lot of time answering questions and helping you understand your treatment and subsequent progress. He is honest and optimistic, never aloof and condescending . Thank you! As a RN I realize how important caring for a pts emotional and physical needs are so very important.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

Dr. Tall is the best. I have had to wait an hour or more on several occasions, but when it was my turn he took all the time I needed. He is an excellent surgeon. Several people I know who had the same problem, went to other doctors and they didn't have as good of outcome as I did. He is very easy to talk to, he is extremely knowledgable, HE LISTENS, and doesn't talk down to you. He acknowledges everyone in the room and explains things until he knows you really understand. There is no better spinal doctor!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE DR TALL.ALTHOUGH HE HAS DONE 3 SURGERIES ON MY BACK AND 1 ON MY NECK, I STILL HAVE ALOT OF PAIN.NONE OF WHICH IS HIS FAULT.HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT BE COMPLETELY HONEST WITH ME FROM THE VERY FIRST APPOINTMENT I HAD WITH HIM.HE IS CONCERNED ABOUT ALL OF HIS PATIENTS AND WILL TAKE ALL OF THE TIME YOU NEED TO HELP YOU AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO YOU. I KNOW THAT SOMETIMES HE IS RUNNING LATE ALOT OF THE TIME[MOSTLY BECAUSE HE IS SO OVERBOOKED WITH PATIENTS]BUT ALSO BECAUSE HE WILL TAKE TIME TO TALK TO YOU AND EXPLAIN IN DEPTH WITH YOU WHAT EVER YOU NEED HIM TO. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO WANTS AND NEEDS A CARING AND CONCERNED DOCTOR WHO WILL DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU NOT FOR ANYONE ELSE. i HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM SINCE 2000 AND WILL NEVER SEE ANOTHER DOCTOR FOR MY NECK OR BACK,EVEN IF I HAVE TO WAIT ALL DAY TO SEE HIM, IN WHICH I HAVE.IN MY OPINION, HE IS THE BEST THAT WE HAVE HERE IN FLORIDA AND PROBABLY NATIONWIDE.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

I was very disappointed in the rating I read about Dr. Tall. He has little, if any, control over how Jewett schedules his day. The most important thing is he is an AMAZING surgeon. I was hit by a car driving ~70 mph and my spine ruptured. When I went into surgery, the prognosis was not good at all. Dr. Tall does not operate unless it is absolutely necessary. He is kind, compassionate, but direct. He operated on me in 1992, and I have absolutely no complaints and have sent many, many people to him. I am 99% pain free, I have full mobility, and I thank God every day of my life for the fact that I was referred to Dr. Tall when I needed surgery. You could not find a better spinal surgeon. None of us like to wait to see a doctor, but my advice is to wait as long as you need to. Better to wait a few minutes to see Dr. Tall, than to spend the rest of your life in pain and with a bad surgical outcome. I have nothing but good things to say about him, or the quality of his work. Kathleen

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr.Tall or Jewett is never on time with their patients.I've waited up to 7 hours to be seen there. Yesterday I waited 4 hours and was never seen by Tall even though he saw me in the hall. I did agree to see his P.A. which was a big mistake.I will never go back.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2008

Dr. Reginald L. Tall's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal