Ratings for Dr. Paul L. Dimarco

Office staff for the most part is unfriendly and not helpful. Always running behind schedule. Nobody smiles!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

The staff isn't friendly......very stand offish. Almost like you are a bother to them. Dr. Paul DiMarco is very cocky, arrogant, and mostly RUDE. When I asked him a question the answer he gave me shocked me. I never had a doctor say anything like that to me before. He always seems to want to rush you out of the office as if he doesn't have time. BED SIDE MANNER..........TERRIBLE.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Did not listen to symptoms. Misdiagnosis. Corrected a week later but still wrong because he didnt listen. Cocky,not careful enough-doesnt look at all the evidence before decisions.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

This guy sat down AFTER hours and listened to what was on my mind. I loathe doctors and this guy is the FIRST in my entire life that made me FEEL like he cared about me and my feelings and my soul. God Bless this one

flag | Submitted November 29, 2005

Dr. Paul L. Dimarco's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1981)

WellCare Health Plans