Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Howley

While mutlitple physicians were saying my mother had "appeared" to suffer a stroke and 3 different occassions, I asked for an examination by Dr. Howley. Dr. Howley confirmed my mother had parkinsons disease, gave her appropriate meds and was like a new woman. That was four years ago. Of course this is a progressive disease, but all things considered, she is still doing wonderfully well on the meds that Dr. Howley prescribed as does her primary care physician currently.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr Howley took over my case and preformed a miracle ... everyone else wanted to institutionalize me but Dr Howley led me out of this nightmare..... dff

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Dr. Howley really knows his business. He diagnoised my problem in one visit. I had seen several others but no one was even close to the right diagnoisis.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

I have only had one appointment with Dr. Howley, but he seemed to be very thorough. He put me through many tests to determine my problem. I felt as if he was highly knowledgeable compared to most other doctors. I would go back to him again.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Daniel J. Howley's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)