Ratings for Dr. Kashif B. Haider

Barely seen or talked to him he did my colonoscopy and said he cant treat me cuz he's never seen a case like mine yet he's been a speacialist for 20 years it doesn't make sense then I show up for an appointment with him and he's not even there I have to see his nurse instead and his staff keept telling me I had an appointment one minute then the next minute they say they don't have me scheduled for an appointment and put my name in the records wrong

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I am very satisfied with Dr Haider. I have been going to him of & on for 7 years.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Not a bedside manner in sight! Super rude ,no empathy, seen him 3 times in the hospital for a grand total of a whole 7 minutes total. When he finally decided to tell me what was wrong he walked in my hospital room and said: You have hepatitis....nice huh?..no empathy no nothing...total disregard for my tears that started flowing down my cheeks. I found me a new doctor in Louisville and hopefully he can make me better! Please do your research on this doctor before you make an appt. If you are looking for kindness and time spent with you.....this is NOT your doctor. I hope this was helpful.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Very good dr. I had colonoscopy and he was easy to talk too. Also, he completed emergency surgery for a repair of my gallbladder due to another surgeon leaving a gallstone in my gallblader. he was great and I would highly recommend. Sherri from etown.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

Super doctor. Very knowledgable and has good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009