Ratings for Dr. Thomas M. Keahey

Amazing care! Amazing staff! Beautiful office! and the best part is that I am acne free now!!! YAY!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I read some negative ratings regarding his personality. I found him to be very personable very attentive, and a good conversationalist. my visit was quite painless, and was very happy with the results. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

First of all, I waited an hour and twenty minutes to be seen by Dr. Keahey. When he came in, he made no apology for being so late, did not seem to be in any hurry. I asked him about sun screen products I might use, and he gave me several samples I could have gotten at the drugstore. I will absolutely not go back to him and would never recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I've been to many dermatologists in my day, and Dr. Keahey has been by far the least helpful. When I asked him if there were any products I should use or avoid to treat my acne, he simply said "no." He wrote me a prescription for the wrong medication and did my body scan for any signs of skin cancer in about 3 minutes. I will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

First of all, the secretary charged me a copay at the doctor's office and then sent me an additional bill in the mail (which i never paid)! Dr. Keahey wrote me a prescription for a topical cream that was going to cost me $70 at the pharmacy. He never mentioned that the cost of the medication was going to be so much so I didn't even get it. He also had no other helpful things to suggest in terms of reducing acne.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

He is a great and kind doctor. He knows what he is doing and I would see him again. Only down side is he only takes cash or checks, no cards. But he is a great doctor so it is well worth it!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. Keahey is mellow, takes time to listen. Admitted if he didn't know the answer to a question and was generally calm and collected.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

His treatments seemed to make things worse, and even worse, his office workers are the worst ever.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Have used him since I was in high school and he was just beginning his practice, over 20 years ago. Trustworthy, smart, respected.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2006

Dr. Thomas M. Keahey's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gaithersburg, MD