Ratings for Dr. David W. Butsch

as patient, he has been my doctor since 2003. Service has always been excellent, his knowledge excellent in knowing what to do, in evaluations.. and very attentive to my needs as patient. timely in reminders of checkups. could not ask for better doctor, this is just evaluation based on my patient experience.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Doc Butsch saved my life. He's the most compassionate person on this planet. Kind and caring describe him best.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

A caring compassionate man. I have never met a nicer person/doctor. He does run late as another said but that is because he is spending time with a patient to answer any and all questions and concerns they may have. I highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

I love this man i had emergency surgery, and he saved my life. Not only is he a great surgeon but an amazing man. Compastionate about the people that he is treating. He made me feel safe and helped in a scarry place. Treated my family as he would his own. I really have nothing bad i could say about this man a truely beautiful spirit.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Butsch performed an emergency surgery thattook saved my father's life. He treated my father and family graciously and compassioonately.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

He may have been on Vacation when Husband first got hurt but as soon as could when he returned was at Hospital. Problem was, my husband had been shipped out to rehab in another town before Dr. Butch could get there. Staff was wonderful in helping. He has been my husband and mother-in-law's doctor for years.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

This guy is an angel! He doesn't run on time because he spends quality time with each patient (and falls behind). But because he is A-1, topnotch, and compassionate, I overlook the tardiness. I recommend him highly!!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2006

A great surgeon, I don't want him to retire any time soon!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006

Dr. David W. Butsch's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Top Hospitals in Barre, VT