Ratings for Dr. Gregory L. Richards

Awesome doctor that is very kind and caring. He makes sure you understand your meds and why he's choosing certain ones and explains his plan of treatment for your type of condition. Wonderful sense of humor as well! I feel he's the best Meadville has but his staff is not the best and never seems on top of info on insurances so you have to watch that. He loves dogs too so don't forget to ask! Lol!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

He immediately put me at ease! What a helpful individual. With the exception of one, I have never had a Psychiatrist ask me "what I thought" then to explain what he thought. He did not rush me through my appointment, he explained everything about my conditions, and he has a wicked sense of humor! :)

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Dr Richards is very helpful and understands alcoholism and the affect that it has on the family. He took time with me and made me feel at ease. Actually, he saved me from a near nervous collapse. He is at the top of my gratitude list. Thank you Dr Richards!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Saved my life, easy to talk to, understanding, very patient, funny, kind

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Listens to your concerns and insights into your own problems. Overall, a good doctor.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2004

Cancels a lot so if you need him, you are disappointed. Go for an initial and follow up with family dr for refills. Cool sneaker and jean wearing tyoe of dr. Easy to talk to!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2004

Dr. Gregory L. Richards's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Meadville, PA