Ratings for Dr. Bradford L. Ebright

Great doctor who is caring and knows his stuff. Diagnosed my melanoma. Took it out in the office, called me with results and followed med through all the hard stuff afterwards. Nice staff. Good looking office.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Worst experience! My 3 yr old was behind in speaking, brought up concern....other minor incidents during examine, long story short.... I was told, "less sugar, more discipline .... I could take him home for a day and he would be a different child".... My son is my 3rd child, I was an experienced mother.... Years later, thousands of dollars later, there was something wrong with my son, thank god for doctors who listened and did not blame me!!! Always remember a mothers intuition is correct!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2012

My kids were uncomfortable with Dr. Ebright - he seemed awkward. He seems to be an okay doctor. The real turnoff was the office staff. The woman that greeted you at the front desk was not nice. When you or your kids are not feeling well, you don't really want to be treated poorly by the staff.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Ebright is a gem among doctors. My husband and I both used him for years and then we moved to Boston. We moved back and he took us back right away. He is a very thoughtful and caring doctor that knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr. Ebright is the greatest. So far he has helped me with my issues more then any other doctor has.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Great doctor. Nice office. Very smart and caring. couldn't ask for a better doctor

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Very Friendly GREAT Doctor staff was also very helpful. Received appt same day I called

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

"Attempts" to treat people who are not even his patient.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

I was having a difficult time finding a new doctor after my doc closed his practice. Several of my friends go to Dr. Ebright so I thought I would give him a visit. He has a very good bedside manner and made me feel really comfortable. His staff was very friendly. Everyone I met that day couldn't have been nicer. He was very thorough and definitely is someone I would recommend. He is very thorough and I feel good about choosing him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Ebright is a younger doctor but knows his stuff. Lab and blood work takes a while to get back and you have to call to get results. Overall im satisfied with Dr. Ebright. He checks and double checks and remembers his patients and their health history.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

Dr. Bradford L. Ebright's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)