Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Marcus

Dr. Marcus was very professional and helpful. He listened and quickly address my issues, fears, and provide the care I need. Thanks!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I've had the pleasure to work with Dr. Marcus over the last few weeks, and he is without a doubt, remarkably knowledgeable and focuses on putting the patient first. After every visit with him, I always feel like someone is looking out for my well being.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I've never had the unfortunate circumstance of meeting this Dr. Marcus. Thankfully to all his reviews, I will avoid at all cost. You all who have experienced poor treatment by him and or his staff should write formal complaints to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario in order for your issues to be addressed.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Marcus is so bad I took my time to hunt him down to warn other patients. After reading the other complaints it seems Marcus has a routine to speed through a diagnosis and be dismissive. In my case he told me I had a cold, although a nurse recorded a 38.5 temperature on my file. I had told him I spent the night freezing. My temperature went up to 39 a couple of hours after my appointment. I didn't have any other symptoms so why would he insist it was a cold? He also said it would get better in 4 days when I should return to work. I wanted a fifth day so I would also have the weekend to recover. He was argumentative until I reminded him I work at track level in the subway and it would be dangerous for me to be dizzy beside a subway train. He relented after processing the information outloud while asking some odd question about if I worked weekends. His logic was not apparent to me. Every day as I shivered under a pile of blankets I cursed the "doctor" Marcus. The clinic I met him in has had a mix of doctors over the years, but Marcus was the only one I have ever written a review on because he was inspirationally bad.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

A repulsive human being who is clearly in the wrong business. He swept into the room (late of course) asking questions in a rapid-fire manner. I felt like I was being interrogated! He looked on me with what can only be described as "suspicion" and was condescending and curt. At the end, he said, "you can leave". A shameful, rude little man lacking much bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Avoid, avoid, avoid!!! Waste of time going to see him. I really don't understand why people like him become doctors. He is rude and careless. A complete joke of a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I can also attest to the dismissive attitude to patients. Dr. Marcus' personality seems much better fitted to the financial trading floor than a medical practitioner .

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

Dr. Jonathan Marcus us mere racist, a good for nothing, self inflamed and mannerless.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Seeing this Dr. is total waste of time and respect. He came inside the room and straight away asked me why I came there I told him the two reasons (problems) why I was there. He very rudely said, I can look into only one problem for today. So choose one. ...{{ ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?? }} and he was very careless and did not take my problem seriously at all. total rush. He is total unprofessional and seemed for me like he himself needs some help. I will never ever see him again.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

I can only agree with the comments below regarding the poor knowledge and terrible interaction with patients. He basically did not take me seriously and had no idea about anything. He was rushed and asked me what I wanted him to do. Is not he the medical professional. I have never had such a terrible experience. Turns out I had an infection and just needed antibiotics. I cannot believe how dismissive he was. I will never see this doctor again and I recommend to anyone not to waste their time. It was a terrible experience.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016