Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Marcus

Dr.Marcus is a very compassionate and caring Physician whose opinion I deeply value and appreciate his help.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Doctor Marcus was very helpful in diagnosing an illness that a couple others doctors did not properly diagnose. He was very professional and helpful. I really appreciated his work as it allowed me to finally seem appropriate treatment.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Really bad doctor. Tried telling him my symptoms and he just cut me off. Furthermore, he refused to listen. I suspect the doctor was under the influence of marijuana at work as his eyes were extremely red. He was absolutely rude, apathetic and said "he found my symptoms boring".

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Horrible Experience. After waiting for 45 min(which i don't mind if i am given time) i was just seen for 5 min. I told the doctor i might have infection but i am not sure. As i was explaining my symptoms, the doctor cut me in the middle, told me yes most likely you have what you told me, take this medication. Dismissed me. Did even ask since how long have you been experiencing the symptoms, have they happened before. He gave me a strong antibiotic, didn't even ask whether i am ok to take it or should he prescribe a milder one. Even i have this basic knowledge what to ask if someone is in discomfort. Very rude, no empathy. Will never go to him again.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Unless you're looking for a doctor that is sarcastic, dismissive, apathetic - stay away. He shows no interest in patients or your health. JONATHAN - In case you happen to come across this, you're in the wrong field. You don't deserve to be titled a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I was pretty concerned about some pain I was having and this doctor helped me identify a sports injury and gave me good guidelines how to deal with it. Just what I needed to get on track!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

What a terrible Doctor. This guy almost laughed at my problem. He doesnt listen. Not helpful at all. Unable to connect with my issue. Just pain killers is not enough to fix some problems some people actually NEEDS SURGERY. But this guy is totally unprofessional. He doesnt believe that you have a problem, he will totally dismiss you with pain killers and go home. Really? I can buy pain killers on my own, they are over the counter. I NEED REAL HELP... Not pain killers... this guy should not be a Doctor, really, some people are totally in the wrong career.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Horrible doctor....doesn't believe i had problem. Very dismissive...bad experience

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Marcus, is respectful, patient, knowledgeable, and trustful.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr Marcus was the only doctor who caught that I have Hyperthyroidism, and sent me for testing. I finally have an answer to something that has plagued me for such a long time. Honestly, he was quick, he knew right away it wasn't strep what I came in with and he got it right. I couldn't care less if we was polite (I found he was) or if he was rushed. He was proficient and effective and got me sorted in and out.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018