Ratings for Dr. Eugene O. Dickens

DR Dickens saved my life! He is a great Doctor to have on your team! His bedside manner is wonderful he keeps you informed of all aspects of your surgery and the outcome!! Thank you so much Dr. Dickens for everything!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

He and staff are great. He is an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Dickens is fantastic. He made a very risky situation uneventful. He gave me and my family the positive attitude we needed to get through this. I hope I don't have need of his services again but would only use him if I had the choice.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Great Doctor! Took the time to explain everything allowed me to make my own dissions.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

had a lap appy and he was so awesome! He's an incredible person as well.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I have never felt as comfortable with a doctor as I did with Dr. Dickens. I went in w/the diagnosis thyroid cancer. My husband & I were scared to death with the diagnosis and the thought of surgery and what the future held. From the moment I set foot in Dr. Dickens office he showed 100% concern for us & broke the ice with some much needed humor. He gave us all the info we could ever want to know about my cancer, surgery, & prognosis. He explained the surgery in immense detail as to every step they would be taking and what to expect. He gave me such good info that when we left I told my husband that after meeting him & knowing that he was doing my surgery I had ZERO apprehension and was ready to do it. He just made me feel completely at ease. If anyone asks me about it I tell them that I love, love, love my surgeon & if I needed any type of surgery again I would ask for him everyday & twice on Sunday! I really do like him so much I wish he was my primary care doctor!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

Dr Dickens performed an emergency appendectomy after my husband's appendix ruptured in May 2008. We highly recommend him. As you can imagine we were quite nervous when he first came in before surgery. He seemed like he was healthy, fit and bright eyed. He was kind and had a great bedside mannor taking time to make both patient and family feel better. He made several visits in the hospital and afterwords we went to his office 2x's. Each time the visit was very prompt and the staff was kind. Dr. Dickens was relaxed, took his time and made you feel like he enjoys helping people. If you need surgery in the abdominal area or breast cancer, we recommend Dr. Dickens very highly.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Dr. Eugene O. Dickens's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Massachusetts