Ratings for Dr. Nicole Nguyen

If I could give negative stars I would give infinite negative stars. My mom's EMT urged me to sue the doctor for the neglect. She refused to see my elderly bleeding mom because she was on a garney. My mom passed away since and I still don't know what caused the bleeding because the doctor refused to check her. Her or the staff's excuse: the room is too small for the garney., but the EMT checked the room and said it had plenty of space for the garney. Second excuse: the doctor is not in the office, but when I questioned how that can be true when there were three patients waiting to be seen by the doctor, the staff admitted that the doctor was in the office, but said nothing after that even though I was there waiting to talk with the doctor. Warning: If you want a doctor that truly cares for you or your baby's health/life, stay away!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Nguyen! I just delivered my first baby with her in March, and she was amazing! Her office is very low key, and always running on time. She doesn't rush you at appointments, and makes sure you don't have any questions. If you have any problems during off hours, you can leave a message with a nurse, and she calls back within 10 minutes EVERYTIME! She also listens to your opinion, which I love. She also let daddy help deliver our son!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

Dr. Nguyen was my obgyn for my second child. She is absolutely amazing. Hands down the best doctor I have ever met! She is kind and caring, she really listened to all my concerns and answered my questions, and she always took the time to make sure she gave me a thorough checkup and all the information. I never had to wait for more than 10 minutes for an appointment. My first birth experience was horrible. Dr. Nguyen delivered my second baby, and I cannot thank her enough. She did an amazing job during my labor, and I am incredibly grateful for the wonderful birthing experience I never thought was possible.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Nicole Nguyen's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Poway, CA