Ratings for Dr. Kalle Kang

I loved this doctor! He explained everything about my condition, and he was very friendly.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

I was referred to Dr Kang a few years ago since the Gastro I loved retired and I was trying to get a replacement Gastro. Extremely hard when I had the best Gastro in the northwest. My first office visit was a consultation and was late in the day. I got there a little early and the staff put me in a room. I was reading magazines, and got engrossed in a story. One hour went by so I went out to the office and they were shocked to see me still there, and told me he had gone home already. I rescheduled not knowing what I was in for. ( They did give me free parking a couple times) The second time he came in 20 mins late and was still finishing his lunch. During the next 25 mins during my appt, he took 2 phone calls and would ask me questions, but not wait for my response. He just wasn't the Gastro for me.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Dr. Kang has excellent listening, diagnostic, and treatment skills. His office staff are very professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

After seeing several gastros for my two autoimmune liver disorders, I finally found Dr. Kang several years ago. I couldn't be happier with the care I receive from him. He listens carefully to what I say, invites my participation in my care and is always a pleasure to be with, as is his assistant Sharon. All my family members go to Dr. Kang when needed. He's an angel.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Absolutely the best doctor anyone could ask for. I've seen Dr. Kang for over 20 years, first for a serious illness and then over the years since for regularly checkups. He is patient, kind, extremely knowledgable and at the top of his field. All my relatives see Dr. Kang as well He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr Kang is the best. He takes his time answering questions and you know he cares about you. I've known him for 15 yrs. He also took wonderful care of my husband who had cancer. I wish I could see him for everything.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

I have had two colonospanies (spell) with Dr. Kang over the last 10 years. He explains everything that is happening and I feel very at ease and relaxed with him. I highly recomment Mr Kang.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Great gastro doc. He is personable, patient, listens to detail, and does a great job explaining the treatment he recommends. I highly recommend him. Office staff is very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Excellent gastro doctor. Is very thorough and keeps close watch on my problem since major surgery. I feel very comfortable and confident that my previous condition(pre cancer) will be caught in time if it reoccures.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Clearly the best in his field that I have delt with.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Dr. Kalle Kang's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=176160'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 23, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=176160'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014