Ratings for Dr. Donna D. Carstens

Dr Carstens is a compassionate caring doctor. She is highly intelligent and is very attentive to her patients. I would not be alive today if it were not for her aggressive medical care. She is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Her bed side manner is rude at best. The staff is worst. Uncaring unwelcoming. If bad mannners were a prequisite she's got it down packed. Don't go here

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Wants patients to be comfortable with their plan of care before leaving the office. Good with returning patient phone calls.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

This doctor has no compassion or bed side manor is this what doctor's are coming to? Spoke to this doctor after hours I was having a on going sinus isse. I was explaining to the doctor that my head felt like it was going to explode, I had the chills, I was coughing up green yuck stuff ect . .! She was "NOT" listing, I tried to tell her that anti -bioc's usually help when I get this bad. She then laughed at me saying that they won't help more than if I needed to wait till the next day to see my own doctor. I know my body, no they would not "HEAL" me would take the edg off so I can rest and get better. I know I was not in the best of moods being so sick. I am a single parent with 2 small kids who are Autistic who need my help, how can I when i'm so sick ?

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012