Ratings for Dr. Dora B. Crandall

Terrible pill pushing doctor killed a dear family member of mine. Please do not go to this horrible person. DEA has been watching her for years due to multiple deaths from over prescribing. You walk in and give her cash and she will give you whatever you want without even giving you a checkup. It's terrible that she is still allowed to practice even after being raided several years back.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I went to her without realizing how corupt she was. I had a neck pain which I now realize was stress related and she basically asked me what kind of prescription I wanted. I let her know that that I wasnt there to get drugs and basically got out of there.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Kind, considerate, listened to me. Best doctor in New Braunfels

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I'm so glad to be free of my addiction because of her mexico like ways. I was on everything for for years. Had seisures coming off it all. I lost 4 good years that I can't hardly remember. In all that time she never was concerned about my health only what she could give me. She needs to retire her ways. It's just not right.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2008

pretty much gives you whatever you ask her to write for.DEA has been trying to nail her for years.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Dora B. Crandall's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Braunfels, TX