Ratings for Dr. Lloyd J. Beaudry

I had surgery performed by Dr. Beaudry and while I was there I was given disposable medical items to use that had ALREADY been used by the patient before me. I literally walked out of his office with blood pouring down my face from the surgery he performed. Additionally, he was informed that the pain medication he prescribed has not worked for me in the past, but he refused to prescribe something different, instead just told me to "ice it" as he casually walked away mid-sentence. VERY rude, unprofessional, negligent. I am on my way to the ER as we speak.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

ZERO stars This doctor has no personality he talked me into having a surgery that was unnecessary. After having my gallbladder out it was discovered it was only inflamed; the function was fine and there were no stones. During surgery I suffered dislocated ribs! Seven months after surgery I'm still recovering from those dislocated ribs. Get a second opinion and avoid this doctor at all costs Dr. Lloyd Beaudry has no personality and he doesn't care about you all he cares about is the almighty dollar. If you were referred to him by Dr. Aaron Blanzy change your primary and then get a second opinion!! The doctor made an appointment for a follow-up ... And then he canceled the appointment. I guess they thought I had forgotten that they canceled the appointment because now they're trying to bill me 7 months later. Carrie is the office girl and boy does she have a personality! Honestly the way she acts it makes one wonder if she isn't having an affair with the doctor. She has been nasty to me, my husband and even the woman from my insurance who called to find out why they're billing for an appointment they canceled. All Dr. Beaudry wanted to do was brag about how he is "the only surgeon who can go through your belly button to remove your gallbladder." I would be much more impressed with courteous staff and accurate timely billing. I wanted to manage my call bladder symptoms with a change in diet. (by cutting out fried food and fast food and all that other junk that we shouldn't be eating anyway) But the doctor used common scare tactics by saying it's pre-disease and you should have it out. It wasn't until after surgery that I found out it was only inflamed I had no stones and my function was perfect.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Great Communication, explanation of surgery & results

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Dr. Lloyd J. Beaudry's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1988)