Ratings for Dr. Donna Waters

Amazing!!! Love Dr.Waters and trust her completely. She made a judgement call (she said she needed to trust her gut) when I was pregnant with my second child and she ultimately saved his life. She is my hero!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Waters for 20 years now and she has delivered all 3 of my children. I can't imagine going to someone else. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Such a sweet woman. Really professional and takes time to know each patient.Been going to her for 6 years now and she can recall all of my anecdotes I tell her each visit!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

This woman was awful to me. I even went to a consultation on a day prior to the exam to explain that I had PTSD from childhood sexual abuse. She was all nice and supportive then, but when it came down to the exam day, she was incredibly rude. When I needed time to mentally prepare myself, she said something about not having time. When the exam was incredibly painful, she was completely dismissive. I had started crying during the exam, and was still crying after the exam, and she just left me in there alone. She didn't even care about trying to diagnose my persistent pelvic pain, she just wanted to put me on the pill.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

Dr. Waters has delivered both of my children. She is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Donna Waters's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal