Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Epstein

Yesterday, I had my hair transplant procedure with Dr. Epstein. I actually feel really great. I just did my post-procedure hair wash and everyone was so kind and helpful. They told me everything I need to do regarding taking medications, applying ointments, massaging my head, and more. I really feel so comfortable with Dr. Epstein and his staff. I know I made the right surgeon and procedure choice. I'm super happy and my confidence has already gone up. Dr. Epstein is a great surgeon whom I would recommend to patients who are interested in any type of hair restoration procedure.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

A plastic surgeon in the Northeast recommended that I come down to Miami to see Dr. Epstein regarding a hair transplant procedure. I did some online research and was very impressed with Dr. Epstein's credentials and positive patient testimonials, so I a made an appointment and booked my trip. What a great decision. Dr. Epstein proved to be the most appropriate physician to satisfy my needs. He's patient, knowledgeable, and confident. His staff is very professional and the system that he has in place is very efficient and functional...logistically, everything is in tip-top shape. My recovery was easy and my results are excellent. I wish I had the procedure done earlier. By all means, I would recommend Dr. Epstein to patients who are interested in having a hair transplant procedure. I'd like to make a special note that the woman who was primarily responsible for organizing my procedure was beyond excellent. She did such a good job that I bought her flowers after my recovery.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

About a year ago, Dr. Epstein performed my rhinoplasty. I cannot express how happy I am with my results. For the first two months, I didn’t see much benefit, but after that, everything changed. I first heard of Dr. Epstein after doing some online research, going through his before and after photographs. All of the pictures looked very natural and organic. I had been very frustrated with my nose, which just seemed too large for my face. Interestingly, no one can tell that I have had nose surgery, but I get compliments on my appearance constantly. Dr. Epstein has a professional, renowned staff that was always happy to reassure all of my fears. I called the office a lot, especially right after my surgery, and Dr. Epstein’s office was always there to listen to my concerns. I have already recommended Dr. Epstein several times, and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

On September 20th, I had hair grafts with Dr. Epstein. He was courteous, empathetic, and highly professional. It was also refreshing that he didn’t try to sell me anything that I did not need. Dr. Epstein is conservative in that sense, just telling you what you need. The staff, and the entire office, is very professional and totally awesome. Definitely, Dr. Epstein gets my recommendation. The only thing that I would also tell future patients is that it doesn’t hurt at all. Also, I found Dr. Epstein’s prices to be very reasonable, especially given the quality. Autumn D. Seaton

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I had facial hair restoration with Dr. Epstein over July 4th. I live in Orlando, so after doing research, when to Miami for a consultation. I am happy with my results, although I am still waiting for the hair to grow back, as this can take three months or more. Dr. Epstein was always very nice and helpful. It was a good experience and I will recommend Dr. Epstein to my friends if anybody needs help with hair restoration.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

On January 25th, Dr. Epstein performed my facial hair transplant. The experience was amazing, so much more than ever could have expected. Dr. Epstein was gentle, kind, and helpful all the way through. Originally, I actually located Dr. Epstein through YouTube. After seeing his before and after photos, I started to read up on his background. Dr. Epstein has such a stellar reputation and impressive catalogue of work. I have not been able to grow a full beard like normal men and decided that Dr. Epstein would be able to help me establish my desired facial hair. Today, my beard looks normal and natural; exactly what we planned before surgery. I must way, my after is a huge improvement. I will recommend Dr. Epstein to anyone considering improving their facial hair.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I have known about Dr. Epstein for almost 20 years, and I have even sent him clients, so I had the chance to see the work he does on a lot of different people. Recently, however, I had hair loss after a surgical procedure. I knew I needed to see Dr. Epstein for assistance. At my consultation, I felt like he really listened to my needs and requests. He knew what I wanted and made me feel like we could be a good team. My procedure was on February 1st, so I am still healing and cannot completely assess my full results, however I think everything went great and I’m healing fine. I am excited to see how my hair restoration procedure turns out in the end.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I saw Dr. Epstein for a rhinoplasty and eyebrow transplant in 2015 and early 2016. I am so thankful for Dr. Epstein’s attention and hard work. He is a wonderful surgeon and works so well with his staff. You can immediately tell how much Dr. Epstein is trusted by his patients by reading his reviews. Originally, I found Dr. Epstein through an online search, looking for help with my thinning eyebrows. I was tired of drawing my brows on. Dr. Epstein has an aesthetic slant that I don’t think any other doctors can bring to the table, nor can they match his level of experience. The results from my rhinoplasty turned out just wonderful and the regrowth percent of my eyebrows is outstanding. I certainly want to recommend Dr. Epstein to anyone thinking about a procedure. Dr. Epstein is so good with his hands that I came back for another procedure, and that speaks volumes.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I saw Dr. Epstein for a chin implant and rhinoplasty on October 25th. I put in a lot of time looking for a surgeon, but after meeting Dr. Epstein, I instantly knew he was the doctor I needed. Dr. Epstein’s staff is beyond great and made me feel very comfortable. I feel like I was taken good care of. Overall, I am beyond happy with the procedure. I got exactly what I wanted and what I expected. Now, my nose and chin look perfectly proportionate and very natural.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I believe that a lot of Dr. Epstein's positive reviews are fake reviews created by his marketing team. All of his reviews on Yelp and Real Self are from posters who create an account to post one review and then disappear. He was kicked off the hair transplant network due to high patient dissatisfaction. I had a consultation and found him to be very pushy trying to sell me on he procedure. I felt very uncomfortable and ended up going with another doctor. Be very careful and do your research before choosing him for a hair transplant.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey S. Epstein's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)