Ratings for Dr. Thomas P. Noonan

Dr. Noonan is one of the nicest caring Ob/Gyns around. He delivered my 4th son and was my doctor throughout 2 of my pregnancies. He listens, takes his time, and remembers details about you from years past. You never feel rushed or fell like you are just a number with Dr. Noonan. I wish Medica covered him because I am no longer with HealthPartners and I can't see him. I have recommended this doctor to my mother and anyone looking for a great doctor.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

He is very thorough and very compassionate. I never feel that he is in a hurry. On the day following a recent visit, Dr. Noonan called me at home to see how I was doing. I rate him among the very best.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Noonan is the best! He isn't usually running on time, however, he never rushes through your visit either. He never makes you feel rushed and will take the necessary time to address any issue or concern.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2010

He may run late but that's because he's very thorough and takes a lot of time discussing any issues he sees. He's compassionate, gentle and forthright, and he answers email and phone questions himself. He's one of the best OB/GYNs I've ever come across.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

Paid for a colposcopy and all labs required. Doctor was very careful and took his time. Explained things well even what was happening with my cells and drew a picture. He made sure I felt comfortable

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Thomas P. Noonan's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1981)