Ratings for Dr. Edward L. Emch

Great diagnostician, He is very open to your ideas and problems

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Emch has always had an open ear and heart when evaluating my medical diagnosis and progress. He has provided years of medical care for me and my family without any problems. Would recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Neglected my father when in was in the hospital. Didn't provide the necessary care. Too quick to prescribe medication.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

excellent very caring. Goes above and beyond to see to it that my family is well taken care of.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

My family is saddened that Dr. Emch can no longer retain us since we moved away from New Martinsville. I have yet to find a replacement. He listens to you and explores all avenues of diagnostics & treatment. I highly recommend him and staff!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. Emch is a very poor doctor. He made my wife go off of Beta blocker "cold turkey" instead of stepdown which I think caused an irregular heart beat also he is a very rude person along with his staff. I went to him for 6-7 years befor I decide it was time to leave after what he did concerning my wife.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Quality was excellent. Excellent diagnostition, Very pleased with the appointment

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr Emch's office is very rude and unhelpful. Dr Emch is ok if you already know what is wrong with you when you get in. He does not take the time to listen to you. You tell the nurse what is wrong with you and what you need and he just does it. Even though it might not be the best for you. He does not review records when you or you loved one is in the hospital and does not work with his fellow collegues when the family specifically askes him too. He is too quick to just right a script to get you out of the office or order the test to get you on you way rather than listen to the patients real concerns

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Emch has been treating me for War Injuries and additional Health complications that arose afterwards. I found Dr. Emch to be a very understanding individual who listen to my concerns and desire's. Whereas all of my prior government as well as civilian doctors just wanted to put me into a wheel chair for life. Dr. Emch listened to me, reviewed additional data and came up with a medical treatment plan that has me now Walking on my own! I am able to see Dr Emch in a very quick manner, depending on my health condition - i.e. basic check-ups to very severe medical issues flair up - depends on the condition. The longest wait I ever had for a basic routine check-up was 5 days! For severe medical condition flair up, IMMEDIATELY - same day! I would recommend Dr. Emch to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Edward L. Emch's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in New Martinsville, WV