Ratings for Dr. Etienne A. Mejia

I saw Dr. Mehia for a frozen shoulder on the recommendation of my chiropractor. He was extremely thorough, talked to me like a real person and was very personable. I highly recommend him and would never go to another orthopedic surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2019

Had a total shoulder replacement 1 yr ago and I now have full range of motion. I can swim freestyle with no problems. Totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

(I feel so strongly that I posted the same review on Vitals.com): I had a really bad, totally blown out rotator cuff tear and had allowed 6 months to elapse between the injury and surgery. Wasn’t sure it could be fixed. Dr. Mejia did a fantastic job both repairing the damage and aggressively overseeing the rehab. I couldn’t recommend him more highly. Really an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Excellent Physician who is very intelligent and knowledgeable. He communicates thoroughly, and is also personable and nice to me as the patient. I will keep him as my Physician for any orthopedic health matters.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Pt is extremely knowledgeable in joint arthroscopy and reconstruction as well as sport's injuries. He is the most prompt Orthopedist I have ever seen, most of the time 5 min or less wait time. He was able to stabilize my dislocating patellas surgically when know when else could or dared ( had one failed surgery 21 years ago). Excellent beside manner. I have also seen other patients of his as I am a physical therapist and they have all had good outcomes and liked him a lot as well.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Etienne A. Mejia's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)