Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Soliman

I was unable to move my right arm due to a pinched nerve in my neck. Dr Soliman recognized the urgency of the issue, operated immediately and my issue is completely fixed.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Soliman was very dismissive of my pain that I have experienced for almost 10 years from an L5 herniation. He frequently shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't know what else to say. He refused to consider surgery before even examining me and never asked about my symptoms. He told me that if he lined up 100 40-year-olds such as myself, 80% of their MRI's would be worse than mine. It was a horrible examination - if you could call it that, moving my legs around telling me that it didn't hurt. If he'd taken a second to see the expression on my face, he would have known he was killing me. Accused me of being a drug user in my past. Horrible experience!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

Dr Solimon performed back surgery on me twice. the 2nd surgery was not successful and he couldn't seem to care less. I was in extreme pain for more than 2 months after the surgery and his response was "pain was normal". I couldn't walk more than 100 ft after the surgery for several months and this was not a complicated procedure. Whenever I spoke to him, he just shrugged his shoulders and wrote perscriptions for more meds. His bedside manner is awful and I would not recommend him to anyone-- RUN.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

Doctor Soliman is outstanding, I cannot believe the other review. Dr. Soliman instantly knew where the problem was after looking at the MRI. He performed surgery and this has relieved my problem to a large degree. My wife had a serious problem and Dr. Soliman made arrangements for her to have immediate surgery the next day. He did an excellent job on her as well. We have seen numerous bad doctors but Dr. Soliman is excellent. He is caring, understanding and very knowledgeable in his field. He is rated as one of the best doctors by the hospital staff and other patients we have spoken to. He has an excellent staff as well that will work with you above and beyond the call of duty. Leave your cares at home, you are in good hands with this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Doctor was not helpful after he performed surgery on my back and the pain became much worse. He shrugged and said, "I don't know".

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Joseph A. Soliman's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1962)

AARP