Dr Clough does not have good bedside manners. He was gruff to me on the morning of my surgery and made me cry. I would not recommend him to anyone.. He would not give me any physical therapy and had me return to work way before I was healed enough to return to my then factory job. Wisely, the company did not want me back until I was healed completely.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

He cared about my injury, my return to work and my financial problems. He heloped me return to work earlier than my lawyer expected and that helped because work pays more than workers comp. Even my lawyer says he is a great doc.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr was very thorough and took the time to explain the anatomy of the problem. Also sent me home with literature that outlined causes and possible treatments. I felt very comfortable with this physician as his approach was to educate the patient.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Great Doc, well worth waiting for if running behind for a few minutes. Talks about nonsurgical and surgical care. Devotes lots of time for patient discussion & education, encourages patient participation in decisions.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

Dr. David A Clough's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1979)

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Clough does not have good bedside manners. He was gruff to me on the morning of my surgery and made me cry. I would not recommend him to anyone.. He would ..."

December 6, 2014